Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkins

We carved our pumpkins a few days before Halloween. Aaron is normally the only one in our family that carves a pumpkin. But this year we decided to do one for the older kids. So we let them pick the pattern. Aaron cut open the pumpkins and started pulling out the pumpkin guts and Hannah started dry heaving. It was so funny. So she ended up in the other room watching cartoons, because any time she looked in the kitchen her eyes would start watering and she would get that... I am going to be sick face.

Here is Jeri's pumpkin
It is a monster


Aaron's pumpkin
A face



Hannah's pumpkin
a happy face




and Austin's pumpkin
A pirate










1 comment:

Jeanine & Christian Brown said...

I know you have mentioned that Austin is into Pirates. I am selling our imaginext pirate ship with other things that go to the set if you are interested. I have it listed on craigs list right now.