Friday, October 16, 2009

Tahoe

We went to Tahoe Last weekend for a last time get away with the Stubbendorffs. We were only there 1 night but we had so much fun. A few of us stayed awake almost all night long. Aaron and I went to bed at 6:30 in the morning and then we were up again at 8:15.


Andrew found this little cupboard and climbed inside.


Mike was taking these cool pictures of us. We were jumping off a chair but the angel of the camera made it look like we were way up in the air.


Me and Jamie



I didn't know if after 10 years I could still do a toe touch, but I guess I can!



Mike Deal... man of steal


This one took us a while to perfect. I was throwing Andrew and Aaron was catching him. But I love the way this one turned out... it really looks like he is flying through the air.




Jesper and his funny face.


Carol and her toyota jump.



Me and more cheer moves


Jamie Deal


I Love the way Aaron's turned out.




Hannah and Elsa playing peek-a-boo.





Andrew



I love this picture of Elsa Jayne. Her Eyes are so blue!



My sweet, sweet Hannah Mae



This is the whole group that went up to Tahoe. The house we stayed in was 5,000 square feet and 5 levels. So there was more then enough room for all of us.



Here is our goofy pictures. Aaron was trying to make it look like he was licking Mathew, but when we downloaded the pictures to the computer we could help but laugh... it looks like he is licking Ursela's ear.
More jumping pictures. This is one of my favorite.





The Stubby's and us!


Carol and Jesper




Aaron and his Young men... Michael and Mathew


Us



Austin.


and yes more cheer. They made me do this one.





No comments: