Saturday, October 3, 2009

reunion

I couldn't make it to my 10 year reunion this year. (I know I can't believe I have been out of high school for 10 years) So My friend Missy (bottom, right) was planning on coming into town and so we set up a little reunion of the girls that I cheered with. We had dinner at Weaster's (our High school cheer advisor) house. We Watched our high school cheer video. it was good times! It was fun to catch up on what has been going on in the past 10 years. 3 of us are married, 1 engaged. I am the only one with kids. We shared pictures and stories. We talked about our favorite memories.

only 6 out of the 8 of us could make it.
Dana, Jenipher, Christy, Missy, Me and Kristi

I left the party Thursday night to go over to the E.R at Roseville Sutter, where my brother was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia. He is still in the hospital and they are hoping he can come home tomorrow. His Oxygen levels have been low and his white blood cells have been high. We are hoping he recovers quickly.



2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh how fun! I loved seeing the picture of you girls cause I knew most of them . . . our 10 year is in Oct. for Del Oro and I'm so excited!

DebLawson said...

How fun, Jeri! Too bad you couldn't make your actual 10 yr. reunion, but this was probably just as fun. AND, you don't look like you have had any kids, my dear, you look awesome! All of you girls do! Such fun!

Hope your brother is ok.