Thursday, August 7, 2008

Call baby # 3

Yesterday I finally had my ultrasound. I am a little over 23 week alone. I did it! I made it through my ultrasound without finding out the sex of the baby. I was a little disappointed with the ultrasound all together. For the first 20 minutes of the ultrasound I couldn't see the screen, she was not tell me what she was measuring. Then she had to go check with the doctor to make sure her pictures are good enough and then she come back to show us the baby. I got to see 5 minutes of the ultrasound. And the pictures weren't all that great either. Oh well.

3 comments:

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

I am impressed with your self-control

Amie said...

Such a sweet baby picture! I found out with 2 babies and did not find out with the other 2. I loved not knowing. It made the pregnancy more fun for me because I was constantly trying to figure it out. Trying out all the "old wives tales" was fun!

sheena said...

you are so so brave!! I don't think I couuld do it....even with one of each!