Friday, August 22, 2008

Hannah gets shots

Hannah had a Doctors appointment today.
Hannah has not had a Doctor's appointment since she was 10 months old. ( slacker mom)
So she was 1 appointment behind on her shots. So they decided that they would give them all to her today. So my poor little girl got 6 shots. 3 in each leg. I had to hold her down as the nurse gave her the shots. She screamed so loud, I wanted to cry.
I was feeling pretty guilty, so I took her to the store and let her pick out a baby doll. This one came with a bottle, so she has been feeding her baby all morning.
She thought she would try out the bottle too.
Here is Hannah with her new baby and some Tylenol in her system.
We will see how the rest of the day goes.

No comments: