Saturday, October 18, 2008

Call family Happenings...

Here is Austin playing baseball with his dad. He is using a real metal bat. His second try he hit the ball. This kid loves any sport. He gets frustrated at himself when he doesn't hit the ball, or he doesn't catch the football. He is just like his dad.
Here is Hannah just playing outside. She loves being outside. She gets so mad when we close the back door. Here hair has finally started to grow and the other day she asked for a clip in her hair, I was shocked!!!
Here is me. I know I am getting big but I still have 6 weeks left until my due date and my first 2 I went over with, so who knows!
Yesterday was Aaron's birthday. He worked all day and then we went to dinner at our new favorite sushi place. After wards we came home and had cake and ice cream, every uneventful!

No comments: