Happy 27th Birthday Aaron!

27 Reasons why I love Aaron.....
1. He ALWAYS makes me laugh.
2. He loves his Heavenly Father.
3. He is a great Husband.
4. He works hard so I can stay home with the kiddos.
5. He is good looking.
6. He is a awesome dad!
7. He loves his Calling.
8. He thinks of others first.
9. He gives me beautiful Children.
10. He is always willing to learn new things.
11. He love his Family.
12. He loves to play sports.
13. He is understanding.
14. He plays me in scrabble and battleship, and I loose every time.
15. He fixes my car when the starter goes out.
16. He is patient with me ( most of the time)
17. He teaches me new things.
18. He loves to get down on the ground and wrestle with the kids.
19. He loves me.
20. He loves the gospel.
21. He loves to be with his family.
22. He makes me want to be a better person.
23. He is always telling me how beautiful I am ( even when I don't feel like I am.)
24. He read the twilight series and loved it.
25. He helps out around the house (when he is asked)
26. He always talks kind about other people and gets mad when I try and say something bad.
27. He is my BEST FRIEND!
Happy birthday Babe!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
I hope you have a wonderful day!





3 comments:
Tell Aaron Happy Birthday from me and Jackson. Cute pictures of you guys. You look great! Did you go to SF for his birthday? Looks fun. Miss it there a lot! Call me.
Aaron, I can not believe you have read the Twilight series? I just lost a lot of respect for you.
Sterling
HAPPY B-DAY AARON!!!!! Sorry we're lame and didn't call you. Have a great one. Jeri you are an awesome wife. Too cute how you listed everything.
Post a Comment