30 days and counting!!!!
Okay I have a guessing board that I had with Austin and Hannah from my baby showers, where everyone guessed the date that I would deliver and the weight of the baby. So now it is your turn with call baby #3.
On my comment page tell me...
On my comment page tell me...
when you think I'll deliver
How much my baby will weigh
and if it will be a boy or a girl
FYI- austin was 2 days over my due date, weighing in at 8lbs even
hannah was 5 days over my due date, weighing in at 8 lbs. 9 oz.
How much my baby will weigh
and if it will be a boy or a girl
FYI- austin was 2 days over my due date, weighing in at 8lbs even
hannah was 5 days over my due date, weighing in at 8 lbs. 9 oz.





6 comments:
DEC. 3
8 lbs. 8 oz.
girl
but, I'm always wrong! :)
You look great!
November 26th, 8lbs 5oz, girl
Dec. 2nd 8 lbs. 6 oz. Girl
Cameron says Dec. 1, doesn't care about the weight but hopes it's a puppy.
My guess is...
3 days overdue.
8 lbs. 8 oz
It's a boy.
Dec 2 Boy named Andrew 8# 4 oz is there prize for being the winner?
Post a Comment