I came upstairs the our first night home from the hospital with all three of my boys asleep on my bed.

Here are a few pictures we took of the kids.

I love the way Hannah is posing in this picture.

Hannah loves to kiss her brother.



Baby Andrew


Finally I got a picture with his eyes open.

I'll have to dig up some old pictures of Austin. Aaron thinks they look like twins at this age. I think Andrew is a good mix of my two kids. I think he has Austin's nose and dark hair, but i think he has Hannah's mouth and chin.
4 comments:
Congrats to you guys. All three of your kids are adorable.
that first picture is just TOOOO CUTE! what a little cutie pie andrew is!
Sweet pictures, Jeri!
I love the one of the 3 boys, too.
How are you feeling these days? You need to post a birth story!
:)
He's so cute and I'm glad you guys are doing well. Enjoy him!
Post a Comment